Thanks to the volunteers that helped with the Boardwalk build. A special thanks to George Shopbell and Craig Sanders for making the job go smoothly and efficiently.
Apple Creek #69 Boy Scouts
We hope you will consider volunteering to help us keep the Barnes Preserve looking great! We invite all ages that are able to help out.
If you have a skill or are comfortable with a certain piece of equipment, please let us know. Chainsaws are sometimes needed throughout spring, summer, and fall as large trees are downed by the wind.
Check out the pictures below – great volunteers have been instrumental in getting the Barnes Preserve developed and maintained!
Thank you to our friends for helping us develop the Barnes Preserve:
- Adaptive Sports Program of Ohio
- Jim Lytle
- Laura B. Frick Charitable Trust
- Mc. B Paving Company
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Ohio Metro Parks Program/ODOT
- Eagle Scouts
- Romich Foundation
- Taggart Charitable Trust
- Wayne County Commissioners Office
- Wayne County Community Foundation
- Wayne County Soil & Water
- Wooster Kiwanis Club
- Friends of the Park